January 27, 2009

The Goozex Report on Twitter

You might have noticed a slow down in new posts. There are a few reasons for this. For starters, I'm a full-time Senior Editor and Dad and that eats up a lot of my time. Also, Andrew Weymes, our most frequent contributor, has started his own new venture: http://www.thenightlygamer.com/

The rest of the Contributors have dissappeared into the great expanse of the never ending InterTubes.

I'll leave The Goozex Report online as long as it recieves visitors. However, the posts might be far and few between. With that said though, I do Tweet daily. So, you can start following me there. After all, Twitter is considered micro-blogging. My Twitter name is JimmyJames70. I also added a widget to the right. See you on the other side.

Digg!
JimmyJames70