September 2, 2008

Too Human Too Awful?

This is a first for me. Granted, I’ve only been using Goozex since April, but this is still a first for me.

I was very much looking forward to Too Human. I DL’d the demo the day it was available and I kind of liked it. It was a little hard to control, and I told myself I’d have to get used to flicking the RS to swing a weapon, but you have to get accustomed to every new game.

And then Too Human was released. And the critics slammed it (Metacritic score: 66). And now it’s in the Top 10 of Most Offered games on Goozex. And it was released 15 days ago. Gamers are tired of this game after 15 days? Whoa boy. This is a doozy. I have a strong feeling this game is not going to be worth 1000 points for very long. I’ll keep a close eye on this one.

Yahtzee's review (NSFW)

JimmyJames70